The benefits of therapeutic touch….
Adults who received massage therapy within the past year produced significantly higher health outcome scores in the following categories; emotional wellbeing, limitations due to physical issues and limitations due to emotional issues’ (journal of Bodywork and Movement Therapies 2010 study)
The three main areas are;
- Reduces pain and stiffness
- Improves muscle functioning
- Improves posture and breathing improves regeneration of tissues
- Increases blood circulation and toxin removal
- Provides emotional support and friendship
- Reduces anxiety and depression
- Provides stress and tension relief
- Promotes a feeling of love and joy
- Promotes sleep
Social benefits ……..
- Enables client to feel connected
- Promotes good communication
- Encourages clients to share thoughts
- Allows client to interact
- Enhances a feeling of wellbeing
Now let’s get massaging and get connecting.
Enjoy it here,
We can all massage at any age, t is simple for everyone to give, receive and enjoy, be it for sports, relaxation or for just simply spending quality time with each other.
Your turn next.